Friday, August 8, 2014

Hitting my 2014 Reading Goal

Despite making such a lofty reading goal in the opening days of 2014, I didn't think it was something that I would be able to accomplish...not to mention reaching the goal 5 months early!

It took a lot of dedication to hit my goal so soon, and I must admit that it was a great feeling.  Reading is such a solitary hobby that most people think you are crazy for choosing to spend a night in curled up with a book rather than out socializing in the world.  Given the choice, however, I always choose the book.  This year more so than any other I decided to focus on reading.  I can't begin to explain how gratifying it was to finally hit that 100th book.

So, in honor of hitting my goal I decided to honor my 100 reads.   I have created a bit of an infographic for my year in reading so far.  Let me know if you disagree with any of my ratings.







No comments:

Post a Comment