Thursday, March 14, 2013

Contemporary Romance Overkill - Rapid Fire Reviews

Sometime I read books that are great bits of fluff but that I don't really feel the need to write a review for.  I usually just rate them on my Goodreads shelf and move on.  But I decided that even they deserve a little bot of time in the limelight so here is a hodgepodge of some of my romance reads with a succinct one line review.

Surprisingly sweet and steamy romance based on a lesser known Greek god. 



I definitely empathized with Lizzie's body issues and felt like the story had a believable progression.



I was amazed I finished it.  The main character was obnoxious and annoyed me. 


Predictable and sweet.  Typical Nora Roberts.  


I really enjoyed this one, I thought it was adorable. 


Appropriately steamy and unrealistic.  Just what a Harlequin book should be.  


The best thing about this book was the adorably sexy/nerdy best friend.  Yes please. 


Meh.  It was ok.  My least favorite of the One Night books. 


For some reason Michael reminded me of Dimitri Belikov from the VA Series.  Enough said. 


It was good, but not good enough to make me want to read the rest of the series. 



No comments:

Post a Comment