Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Series: The Bridgerton Series by Julia Quinn

The Duke and I - The Viscount Who Loved Me - An Offer From A Gentleman - Romancing Mr. Bridgerton - To Sir Phillip, With Love - When He Was Wicked - It's In His Kiss - On the Way to the Wedding

I've always been a series kind of girl.  I love being able to pick up a book and read about a brother, sister, son, cousin.  I started reading this series from book 2 and was so thoroughly in love with this family that I read the remaining seven in the series along with the Second Epilogues within three days.  All regency romances that takes place over 15 years you really get to experience the lives of all eight siblings. 

Picking my favorite seems like an impossible task but if I absolutely had to - at gunpoint mind you - I would pick...


I seriously couldn't recommend this series more.

No comments:

Post a Comment